Machine Planet Machine Planet

This tune most definitely hits my electro goth g-spot!

Spoonukem responds:

Haha! Well I'm glad! Thanks for the review! :D

Desolate Silence Desolate Silence

huashas

FPS games needs soundtracks like this!

Demon-Slayer12 responds:

That would be cool, to do a game soundtrack..hmm..
Thanks for the review!

i9incher - nightmare i9incher - nightmare

zczxczxv

Bit too repeative beat and generic samples to my taste. And I don't like those high pitched synths that start in 1:09, just doesn't fit on the song overally imo.

i9incher responds:

to each his own opinion I suppose.

SS: Fuse (Maestro's Theme) SS: Fuse (Maestro's Theme)

huaha

Home appliances in my place needs some polishing.. What about you come over and redesign them so they would smoothly take in human figure making it more comfortable fuck on top of? The way you are now, everything is possible and by the way this was quite a stunning tune.

DC- Machina DC- Machina

oh yes

This is about as good as industrial can be.

satanicpotatoe responds:

Thanks for the comment ;)

CV: Torment (Demo Loop) CV: Torment (Demo Loop)

oh yes

I will always return here to wash my ears when I hear something shitty. The tune here is like the additional pork fat ensuring the hygiene while I jerk off, truly amazing. Keep the work up, guys. Will your project go to buisness or will it be a free netrelease?

CognitionVault responds:

Our first album will most likely be a free net release, but at some point we are hoping to make money off our work.

CV: Pulse (Demo) CV: Pulse (Demo)

huaha

Brian and the gang shows no mercy to Assfire and other overrated shitties on newground with their willies that can urinate gold on command. Brian occasionally drops his work on me and it's always a good listen!

CognitionVault responds:

Our joint reaction to the gold piss comment:

Brian: "I DID NOT KNOW THAT I WAS GOLDMEMBER!!!"
Tino: "BAD!"
Ian: "THANKS! .......I guess... o.O"

Andrew is MIA. We believe him to have been kidnapped by billygoats. We believe he would have said, however:

Andrew: "Really? I knew my piss was yellow, but i didn't realize it was that valuable. I need cups with lids now.."

CV: Spasm (Early Build) CV: Spasm (Early Build)

Heilissimo!

Reichsfuhrer brian has set up the standard up high again! Listen to this you goonies, this is what industrial should sound like!

StaticStigma responds:

I HAVE 'GONE GOAT', AS MY YOUNGER BROTHER-CHILD WOULD TELL ME!!!

Defection. Defqon1 Anthem 2010 Defection. Defqon1 Anthem 2010

huaha

I get nostalgic vibes for listening to hardstyle no matter what it is :D
This track is a real bassfuhrer, good job!

BassTwister responds:

thanks :D

SS: Mind Render SS: Mind Render

whababa

Our indufuhrer Brian brings happiness to our sadness and sometimes the other way around, both ways are like a throne made of fine quality silk where I can constantly beat my meat off to this bag of awesomeness. If this was too soft or did not appeal I recommend to check out the tunehitler Brian's other work, click into his profile and win a life.